ABOUT

LODHA Parkside , opp. Hard Rock Café, Worli, Mumbai

2-BED RESIDENCES WITH A 7-ACRE PRIVATE PARK

All Incl. Price Starting Rs. 4.79 Cr.

2 Bed, 3 Bed

Residential | Jun-19

Enquire

X
  • Top countries
  • +91 India
  • +971 United Arab Emirates
  • +1 United States
  • +966 Saudi Arabia
  • +44 United Kingdom
  • +965 Kuwait
  • All countries
OTP sent

OTP not required outside India

×

An OTP has been sent to your mobile number

OTP will expire after 3 minutes

Standing over 75 storeys high is a shimmering tower that transcends every definition of luxury. Lodha Parkside is a boutique residential development located along Worli’s prestigious Golden Mile in South Mumbai. Built around a glorious 7-acre park on a hill: The Park with a location few can rival, easy access to The Park’s rich tapestry of experiences, and a world-class lifestyle at your disposal, each moment that you live at Lodha Parkside is  rare privilege.

Presenting the 2-bed residences around the 7-acre private park – Express your interest today and avail a special relaxed payment plan - Pay 10%  now and the rest 90% on possession*.

*Offer valid only on 2-bed residences.

YOU MAY ALSO LIKE

X

Book Site Visit

X
  • Top countries
  • +91 India
  • +971 United Arab Emirates
  • +1 United States
  • +966 Saudi Arabia
  • +44 United Kingdom
  • +965 Kuwait
  • All countries
OTP sent

OTP not required outside India

×

An OTP has been sent to your mobile number

OTP will expire after 3 minutes