LODHA Allura , The Park, opp. Hard Rock Café, Worli, Mumbai
LODHA Allura, The Park, opp. Hard Rock Café, Worli, Mumbai
2-BED RESIDENCES WITH A 7-ACRE PRIVATE PARK
Starting ₹4.4 Cr.
2 Bed, 3 Bed
Residential | Dec-18
Rising majestically above Mumbai’s skyline, Lodha Allura is truly the pinnacle of luxury living. The shimmering tower is ensconced in South Mumbai’s prestigious Golden Mile in Worli – location around a glorious 7-acre park on a hill: The Park.
An advantage that endows it with all the prestige and cachet of living around a great urban park – much like the highly coveted residences around New York’s Central Park, or London’s Hyde Park.
With a location few can rival, easy access to The Park’s rich tapestry of experiences, and a world-class lifestyle at your disposal, everything here at Lodha Allura reminds you to live a life that is beyond ordinary .
Presenting 2-bed residences around the 7-acre private park – Express your interest today and avail a special relaxed payment plan - Pay 20% now and the rest 80% on possession*
*Offer valid only on 2-bed residences.