Mumbai’s most well-connected location poised for exponential growth
New Cuffe Parade is the most well-connected location in Mumbai, offering you an easy commute to the city’s key business and entertainment hubs. With the monumental meeting point of 3 transport networks – Monorail, Metro and Eastern Freeway, it is undoubtedly Mumbai’s new city centre.
• The BKC-Sion elevated road to reduce the travel time to BKC to just 10 minutes (ready by Dec 2018)
• < 20 minutes from Fort via Eastern Freeway
• Easy connectivity to Lower Parel through Eastern Express Highway
• Short drive away from the airport via Santacruz-Chembur Link Road
• Located adjacent to Monorail station – full connectivity from Mahalaxmi (Jacob Circle) to Chembur starting this quarter.
• Metro rail to Thane - Tender awarded; work to start in May 2018