Click to Zoom
THE ISLAND CITY’S MOST WELL- CONNECTED LOCATION, LESS THAN 20 MINUTES FROM FORT AND BANDRA KURLA COMPLEX.
- Fort & Nariman Point – less than 20 minutes, via the Eastern Freeway.
- BKC – less than 10 minutes, through a quick drive along the BKC-Sion Elevated Corridor, (under construction and slated for completion, end 2017) Click Here
- Upcoming Metro Rail from Wadala to Thane. Foundation stone unveiled by Hon’ble PM Narendra Modi CRZ clearance secured. Click Here
- Wadala Masterplan: MMRDA intends to develop the area into a commercial, residential and transport hub with schools, hospitals. Click Here
- Lower Parel and Mahalaxmi – Easy connectivity Via Monorail (Operational end 2017).
- Easy proximity to upcoming Trans Harbour Link Eastern Expressway and Chembur / Sion / Matunga.
- Zip to Western suburbs using the Santacruz – Chembur Link Road.
Mumbai’s true city centre
New Cuffe Parade is the most centrally-located area in Mumbai, offering you an easy commute to the city’s key business and entertainment hubs. And with the monumental meeting point of 3 transport networks – Monorail, Metro and Eastern Freeway, it is truly the new city centre.
- 20 minutes from Fort and BKC
- The BKC-Sion connector to reduce the travel time to BKC to just 10 minutes
- Short drive away from the airport via Santacruz-Chembur Link Road
- Phase-2 of Monorail (Wadala-Jacob Circle) to be commenced in 2017