A WORLD CLASS SELF-SUFFICENT DESTINATION AND MUMBAI’S BEST MIXED-USE DEVELOPMENT IS COMING ALIVE
Green-Development: An oasis within Mumbai island city.
- 15 acres of landscapes and open spaces with thousands of trees – a paradise 3 times as large as Wankhede Ground.
- Includes 11 swimming pools, an organic farm, cricket pitch and multiple themed gardens.
- Buildings designed by the world renowned WOHA, Singapore and landscape planned by Sitetectonix, Singapore.
- Air-conditioned homes with 3 sides open, beautiful sea and
garden views, fitted kitchens, international fitments.
- Well-designed homes with separate entry foyer, store room, utility area and ample wardrobe space.
- ICSE school – operational from June 2019.
Multiple Restaurants and Retail options
- Large retail, featuring a supermarket with great choice of F&B options starting 2017.
- Creating 20,000 jobs with Grade A office buildings – first
building opens early 2018.
Jain temple and Ganesha Temple within development