Set in a serene resort environment, Club Bellissimo is designed in the contemporary yet traditional style of renowned architect Geoffrey Bawa. Residents can avail of its many luxury facilities:
- Resort spa with steam, sauna, jacuzzi, massage treatments and a small plunge pool.
- Yoga and meditation pavilion.
- Hi-tech gym with separate areas for weight training, cardio and aerobics.
- Two swimming pools: Adult swimming pool - partly covered, and a kids pool.
- Floodlit tennis court.
- Indoor squash court.
- American university-style multipurpose hall for basketball, volleyball and badminton
- Indoor games arena with billiards, table tennis, carrom and chess.
- Lounge with ample seating and a well-stocked library.
- Business Centre with internet connectivity, fax, copier and scanner.
- Conference rooms with audio-visual and video conferencing facilities.
- Convenience store for daily requirements
- Air-conditioned banquet hall
- 24-hour manned Medical Desk for first aid, emergencies, and guidance on medical facilities.
- Wi-fi enabled complex.
- Valet parking for residents and their guests.
- Multipurpose lawn with cricket pitch.
The landscape design for Lodha Bellissimo is based on a contemporary style that combines water and flora, to create a dynamic and distinctive landscape.
There is a large central green area flanked by a tree-lined avenue on the east, and cascading waterfalls on the west. The avenue begins at the main entrance, and ends at the far end in a water wall and reflecting pool. At the southern edge is a dense forest garden with a temple and walking path, set in a tranquil environment. A series of cascading waterfalls, reflecting pools and fountains bring in a soothing element of running water - creating a serene resort-style environment.
The landscape flows through the 50 ft. high stilt area, to create a feeling of entering the building through the garden.
A multipurpose lawn extends all the way from the avenue to the edge of the podium - a large expanse of green with a cricket pitch - ending in an abstract composition of cascading waterfalls.
Within the podium garden is a large children's playground, and an open-air cookout picnic area.
The drop-off points at the two entrance lobbies to the tower are also punctuated by water walls and reflecting pools.
With 8000 sq. mtrs. of green at your doorstep, now who needs the neighbouring race course?