Lodha Bellissimo is a 648 feet tall 48-storied residential tower amid large pristine landscaped terrain in the heart of Mumbai. Much befitting its exotic name Bellissimo ('most beautiful' in Italian), the gently-contoured sea-wave inspired façade and wave-like roof element make for a stunning elevation.
The fully air-conditioned elegant main entrance lobby dotted with attractive greens and cascading water walls, stands atop a 73 feet high stilt and commands splendid views of the landscaped garden and the sea. Ensuring riveting vistas from the very first level of the tower.
The residences are spacious, bright and airy, with expansive glazing bringing in abundant natural light. The unique curvilinear architecture ensures cross ventilation and breathtaking views from all the rooms. Wide sun-decks extending from both sides display the lush verdant Race Course and the glistening ocean beyond to the west and the exquisite recreational garden to the east. There is a beautiful Sky Garden on every fourth storey of the elevation.
Each residence in Lodha Bellissimo is an engrossing living space designed to provide every conceivable luxury and spellbinding views.
- Amongst India's tallest completed buildings- over 600 ft. tall
- Stunning views of the Race course & Eastern Seaboard
- Spa by L'Occitane, France
- Concierge service by Quintessentially
- Luxury clubhouse spread over 20,000 sq.ft
- 3 acres of award winning landscape
- 11 1/2 feet floor to floor height
- Vastu compliant design
- Premium Italian marble flooring in living room, dining room and master bedroom
- Rich-toned wooden floors in other bedrooms
- Powerful Carrier hideaway-type AC units with individual controls for each room
- Fully fitted German Poggenpohl kitchen
- German sanitary ware and Duravit & Hansgrohe fixtures
- Philippe Starck sanitary ware (in Bellissimo C)
- Lavish four-fixture Master bath with a large bathtub that overlooks the landscaped garden